Hampton® H300 Large Wood Stove
This large Hampton Wood Stove provides high efficiency heat to ensure warmth & comfort even when the power is out. Functional design features include an easy latch door, sealed ash drawer and a cooktop surface. You can load firewood from either the front or side allowing for ease of use.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Stainless steel cook top surface allows for fast heat transfer
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- Front and side loading doors provide more wood loading access
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
Heating Area - 2000 sq. ft.
BTU'S - 45,000 (max)
Glass Size - 179 sq. in.
EPA Emissions - 4.2 (gms/hr)
Log Size - 18"
Burn Time - up to 8 hrs.
Dimensions - Width (front) 27";
Firebox Size - 1.71 cu. ft.
Energy Efficiency - 83.60%