The Inglenook corner fireplaces offer space saving design to accommodate any open cornered wall. This unit comes in clean faced and louvered circulating models. These fully insulated models include smooth white refractory panels and a textured charcoal powder coat finish.
- Available in Corner (Inglenook), Peninsula (Monterey) and See Through (Craftsman ST/Windsor) models
- Radiant smooth-faced or circulating louvered
- Massive smoke dome for reliable operation
- Insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates (available in select models)
- White Refractory Panels
- Heavy duty log grate
- Includes mesh fire screens
- Outside air kit available for maximum performance
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Uses IHP 8 DM Inglenook (1700º) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses IHP 8 HT Inglenook (2100º) heavy gauge double wall air cooled wood burning chimney, recommended for cold climates (required for Canada)
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions - Framing Width 38-5/8";
Framing Height 43";
Framing Depth 21-1/2"