The Montage™ pellet stove is truly designed for modern times. With four distinct trim kits, the Montage can be customized to fit nearly any decor. Because the large hopper and automatic feed system erases the need for steady fire maintenance, using the stove is easy, unproblematic and economical. In fact, the Montage effectively burns standard-grade fuel, saving expense while delivering dependable, low-maintenance heat. This stove is the ultimate in modern comfort— beauty, efficiency and above all performance.
- Transforms into four unique styles with customizable window frames, door panels and vent grills.
- Reflective ceramic glass effectively radiates heat and blocks firebox view when not in use.
- Wall mount thermostat precisely controls room temperature and provides fully automatic operation.
- Effectively burns standard- and premium-grade fuel in fully automatic mode, offering a dependable, low-maintenance heat source.
Ease of Operation
- Large 50 lb. hopper and automatic feed system eliminates constant tending to the fire and burnout.
- Patented UltraGrate™ achieves nearly 100% combustion efficiency.
- FastFire™ self-ignitor for one-button starting.
- Ash drawer is easily accessible and can be removed quickly for simple cleaning.
- Four different trim kits are available: Arch, Artisan, Contemporary and Cast-iron Gothic Arch.
- Can be vented horizontally through an outside wall.
- A decorative log set can be added to complete the look.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
control system: Variable Flame / Variable Blower
dimensions: Width 23";
energy efficiency: 82%
heating area: 900 - 1,800 square feet