With its expansive two-sided opening and stunningly realistic fire presentation, the Montebello See-Through provides a harmonious flow from one space to another, inside or outside the home. The Montebello See-Through is available in a 40″ size, and comes standard with high-definition logs, ceramic ember bed burner, log grate, wire mesh pull screens and the Total Comfort Control™System.
- Smooth-faced design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer.
- Dramatic louverless construction gives the fireplace a clean, traditional masonry look and provides the ability to finish right up to the opening.
- Tall ceramic-glass opening provides an exceptional view of the logs and flame.
- The high-definition charred split-oak log set is cast from real wood for an authentic look.
- Platinum embers enhance the glow of the fire.
- Light- and dark-tinted outdoor kits trimmed in stainless steel are available for indoor/outdoor application. The dark-tinted version provides enhanced ambiance from inside the room by creating an infinity effect while reducing glare from the outside environment.
- Exclusive Secure Vent™ chimney system provides efficient venting.
- Rated 68% in annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE).
EASE OF OPERATION
- Total Comfort Control™ features a full-function remote control with thermostatic function, six flame settings, standard pilot override capability and smart mode which modulates flame to maintain desired room temperature.
- Gas controls are conveniently located to the side of the fireplace opening for easy installation and operation.
- An adjustable air shutter is included in the burner which allows you to raise or lower flame height to desired levels.
- A required choice of six liners available in Architectural Stone, Venetian Tile, Buff Rustic, Buff Herringbone, Black Rustic, and Black Porcelain.
- Optional andirons evoke the look of a traditional hearth, in Mission and Classic styles.
- Decorative freestanding screens in a variety of designs are available.
- Available in power-vented versions which can vent up to 110 ft.
- Can be installed as an indoor/indoor unit or as an indoor/outdoor unit with the addition of an outdoor kit.
BTU'S - 40,000 - 60,000
Dimensions - Framing Width 52-1/16";
Framing Height 47-5/16";
Framing Depth 26-5/16"