The Performer™ C210 wood-burning fireplace insert is the pinnacle of performance and efficiency. Designed to heat the moderately sized home, it provides exceptional warmth and unmatched beauty. A deep firebox accepts large logs for easy fueling and maintenance and a functional cooktop is readily available. And to add your distinctive style, the Performer can be customized with options for perfect, personalized appearance.
- Unique, integral airwash system sweeps preheated primary combustion air across the viewing glass, keeping the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Unique airwash system keeps glass clean and clear for easy maintenance.
- A choice of finishes and glass styling options.
- Surround size and trim choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Heating Area - 1,000-1,800 sq. ft
BTU'S - 76,000
Log Size - 20” Max./18” Recommended
Burn Time - 7-9 hrs.
Dimensions - Width 26";
Weight - 400 lbs.
Firebox Size - 20”W x 18”D