The Plantation just might be the perfect manufactured woodburning fireplace. 48” wide and an astounding 42” tall with slant back design. But perhaps most impressive, it includes a hearth floor that’s only 1 ½ inches above the ground. It’s the only UL 127 fireplace with a flush floor finish like the highest quality traditional masonry fireplaces. The Plantation uses Mosaic Masonry firebrick “splits” in a custom herringbone pattern for a naturally rich, custom look.
- Radiant design with a 42″ tall opening to provide an exceptional view of the fire
- Tall “Rumford” design with pitched rear wall for maximum radiant heat output
- Flush hearth floor design (hearth spacer required for combustible floor installations)
- Massive smoke dome for reliable operation
- Fully insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates
- Split brick herringbone pattern in ivory or warm red
- Heavy duty cast iron log grate with rugged forged andirons
- Easy access damper control
- Dual (left hand/right hand) outside air kits available for maximum performance
- Uses IHP 12 DM (1700º) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses IHP 12 HT (2100º) heavy gauge double wall air cooled wood burning chimney, recommended for cold climates (required for Canada)
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions - Framing Width 60-7/8";
Framing Height 76-3/8" with hearth spacers, 71-1/2" with no spacers;
Framing Depth 31-5/8"