Featuring a sleek, clean-face design and a modern, smooth refractory-lined firebox, the Brentwood™ LV adds a touch of sophisticated elegance to any room.
- Smooth refractory-lined firebox creates a contemporary appearance that exudes style.
- Single rectangular black door allows for an unobstructed view of the fire.
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr).
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.*
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating.
- Double-air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including:
- Main control for variable heat output
- Air boost for faster ignition
Ease of Operation
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean, reducing the hassle of maintenance.
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch.
- Burn time is approximately 6–8 hours for long-lasting comfort.
- 6″ ASHT+, S-2100+, HT6000+, HT6103+ or AC Chimney
- Choose between the clean-face panel kit* for a more contemporary design or the louver kit for a traditional look.
*Requires gravity air distribution kit
dimensions: Framing Width 36-1/4";
Framing Height 40-3/4";
Framing Depth 25"
firebox size: 2.0 cubic foot
log size: 19” log size
glass size: 22-1/2" x 12-1/4"
epa emissions: 3.7 grams/hr
heating area: 1,500 sq. ft.
weight: 278 lbs.
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.