The Brentwood™ fireplace combines beauty and efficiency to offer an exceptional wood-burning unit. With advanced combustion and heat-circulating features, you can enjoy unsurpassed warmth and comfort. And with an array of customizable design options, you can have the freedom to create the perfect fireplace to fit your taste.
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance that exudes realism and sophistication.
- Single door made from European cast-iron gives an unobstructed view of the fire for gazing entertainment.
- Meets EPA Phase II-certified and Washington State emissions requirements (3.7 gr/hr)
- 55,000 BTU/hr* effectively heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.* (with optional blower)
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency to ensure steady home heating.
- Double air combustion features two controls that allow you to customize the heating of your home, including:
- Main control for variable heat output and wood consumption.
- Air boost for faster wood ignition and efficient combustion.
Ease of Operation
- Efficient air wash system keeps the glass clean, reducing the hassle of maintenance.
- Heat-resistant handle stays cool to the touch.
- Burn time is approximately 6–8 hours for long-lasting comfort.
- 6″ ASHT+, S-2100+, HT6000+, HT6103+ or AC Chimney
- Two door options are available to match your style and taste.
- Louverless panel and gravity kits are available to add an attractive element to the fireplace.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Local conditions, such as elevation, wind, vent configuration and choice of fuel will affect overall appearance of the fire and heating performance. Performance can also vary with home design and insulation, climate, condition and type of fuel used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
dimensions: Framing Width 36-3/8";
Framing Height 37";
Framing Depth 24-1/2"
firebox size: 2.0 cubic foot
log size: 19” log size
glass size: 22-1/2" x 12-1/4"
epa emissions: 3.7 grams/hr
heating area: 1,500 sq. ft
weight: 278 lbs