The Canyon™ ST310 is the perfect stove to heat larger homes, with the ability to warm up to 3,500 square feet with burn times of 7–12 hours. It offers the functional advantage of a multi-level top while providing greater radiant surface area for heat output and two cooktop surfaces. To add your distinctive style, the Canyon can be customized with door, trim, and blower options for a perfect, personalized appearance.
- Unique, integral airwash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Constructed from premium materials, like heavy-gauge stainless steel, for dependable performance and striking appearance.
- Ceramic-fiber blanket utilizes technology developed by NASA that has 10 times the insulation value of firebrick, radiating heat back into the firebox and creating higher efficiencies and cleaner gas.
- Uniquely designed refractory baffle assists in igniting fuel-rich gases, increasing efficiency and reducing emissions.
- Stainless steel afterburner tubes mix oxygen with unburned gases and smoke to create a secondary burn, lowering fuel costs.
- Heavy-duty door contains no nuts or washers, forming a 360° seal for long-lasting durability.
- EPA Phase II-certified for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- Singular draft control for simple operation and burn rate adjustment.
- Five unique door finishes and a choice of glass styling options.
- Pedestal or leg choices provide customization for personalized styling preference.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
log size: 22-1/2"
dimensions: Width 28-1/2”;
weight: 519 lbs.
burn time: 7–12 hrs.
heating area: 2,000–3,500 sq. ft.
firebox size: 3.1 cu. ft.
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.