Classic™ I1200 Small Wood Insert
This fireplace insert is perfect for that drafty fireplace that isn’t quite big enough for a standard insert or for that area in your new house that invites a more compact style heater. It also adapts to fit most pre-fabricated fireplaces delivering clean, high efficiency heat to your home.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it looks:
- Efficient upgrade to keep the heat in your home
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Heavy duty cast door with cool-to-touch handle
- Seamlessly constructed firebox maximizes efficiency and heat output
How it works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
log size: 18"
burn time: up to 8 hrs.
energy efficiency: 77.70%
firebox size: 1.4 cu. ft.
epa emissions: 3 (gms/hr)
glass size: 143 sq. in.
heating area: 1000 sq. ft.
dimensions: Width (front) 23";
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.