Hampton® H200 Medium Wood Stove
A beautiful combination of soft lines and delicate textures make this cast iron stove the perfect artistic backdrop for a roaring fire. All Hampton wood products are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and meet strict clean air standards.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 6 hours
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
btu: 38,800 (max)
log size: 16"
burn time: up to 6 hrs.
energy efficiency: 83.90%
firebox size: 1.34 cu. ft.
epa emissions: 3.9 (gms/hr)
heating area: 1500 sq. ft.
dimensions: Width (front) 23.875";
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.