Hampton® HI200 Small Wood Insert
This Hampton cast wood insert installs easily into your existing fireplace adding the timeless beauty of cast iron while eliminating drafts from an open fireplace. This fireplace insert can deliver up to 55,000 BTU of high efficiency heat decreasing your heating bills and increase the value of your home.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Efficient upgrade to keep the heat in your home
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Easy access waist height control
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
btu: 55,000 (max)
log size: 16"
burn time: up to 8 hrs.
energy efficiency: 77.70%
firebox size: 1.4 cu. ft.
epa emissions: 3 (gms/hr)
heating area: 1000 sq. ft.
dimensions: Width (front) 23";
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.