Hampton® HI300 Medium Wood Insert
This large Hampton cast wood insert slides easily into your existing fireplace turning your drafty fireplace into a high efficiency heater; instantly. Not only does it provide up to 75,000 BTU of high efficiency heat, it increases the value of your home with the timeless beauty of luxurious cast iron.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
How it Looks:
- Efficient upgrade to keep the heat in your home
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Large viewing area draws your eye to the drama of the fire
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Easy access waist height controls
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
btu: 75,000 (max)
log size: 18"
burn time: up to 8 hrs.
energy efficiency: 77.00%
firebox size: 2.3 cu. ft.
glass size: 203 sq. in.
heating area: 2000 sq. ft.
dimensions: Width (front) 23.75";
Width (back) 23.25";
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.