The Astria Ladera™ high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace is a contemporary marvel. Advanced features, like a Double-Air Combustion control, allows you to enjoy a continuous fire without the need for reignites and it helps optimize efficiency.
A compact, yet open firebox accepts logs up to 18 inches for large flames, long burn times and additional warmth. And with a clean-face design and expansive viewing area, the EPA-certified fireplace allows you to take pleasure in the modern beauty of an unobstructed fire with a true masonry feel.
- Louverless installation focuses on the beauty of the fire and mimics the look of a masonry fireplace.
- Expansive glass area allows for unobstructed views of the hearth.
- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry appearance.
- Efficient air wash system keeps glass clean.
- Airtight combustion chamber delivers maximum efficiency.
- Ceramic glass for added safety and optimum heat transfer.
- Outside air kit connection for optimum efficiency.
- Convenient factory-installed fan for added value.
- 6″ ASHT+, S-2100+, HT6000+, HT6103+ or AC Chimney
- Zero-clearance to combustibles.
dimensions: Framing Width 35-7/8";
Framing Height 37-5/8";
Framing Depth 22"
glass size: 20" x 13-1/4"
log size: 18"
epa emissions: 4.8 grams/hr
heating area: 1,500 sq. ft
weight: 215 lbs
firebox size: 2.0 cubic foot
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.