Madison Park™ 27
The Madison Park™ 27 gas fireplace insert is small in size but big in presence. This compact gas insert adds the convenience of gas and the look of a real wood fire to existing small wood-burning fireplaces. Listed to fit small zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the Madison Park 27 turns your standard wood fireplace into a cost-effective and convenient heat source that you control with the press of a button.
- High-detail log set and realistic fireplace depth.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the warm glowing appearance of an authentic wood-burning fire.
- Choose between 3 distinctive styles of accessory facades to match the look of your existing décor.
- The interior of the firebox can be complemented by choosing 1 of 2 brick interiors or by opting for reflective black enamel to enhance the look of the fire.
- Wireless Total Comfort Control™ remote system provides precise heat control.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Standard 155-CFM blower circulates warmth in your home.
- High efficiency burner and ceramic glass for even, continual heating.
Ease of Operation
- From the convenience of your sofa, use your Total Comfort Control remote to adjust the room temperature around the exact area where you are relaxing.
- Six heat and blower settings give you precise control to efficiently heat the space around you.
btu: 21,000 - 30,000
dimensions: Width 27"
heating area: 500 - 1,500 square feet