The Monterey is a large Peninsula (3-sided) wood burner with flush face for a custom style installation. The Monterey comes standard with smooth white hearth bottom and the industries highest quality refractory panels and textured charcoal powder coat finish.
- Radiant smooth-faced (all models) or circulating louvered (Inglenook only)
- Massive smoke dome for reliable operation
- Insulated firebox for increased performance in colder climates (available in select models)
- White Refractory Panels
- Heavy duty log grate
- Includes mesh fire screens
- Outside air kit available for maximum performance
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Uses IHP 12 DM (1700º) double wall air cooled wood burning chimney
- Uses IHP 12 HT (2100º) heavy gauge double wall air cooled wood burning chimney, recommended for cold climates (required for Canada)
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
dimensions: Framing Width 23-5/8";
Framing Height 39-3/4";
Framing Depth 43-1/4"
Please Note: Heating Area varies with climate and home efficiency/insulation.